Saturday, March 23, 2013

Breakups..?

After being with the same guy for two years we finally called it quits. Things ended up getting really bad towards the end and I didn't trust him anyways so I thought it best to just leave it at that and get out. What I didn't see coming was the fact that in the middle of the night a couple nights later he was going to pack up and move out taking my rent money with him. I don't understand why! So here I am about a month later thinking....it's been hard for me to get over this breakup even with everything that has happened because I mean it was two years of my life and that's the person that I did everything with. In the back of your head you sometimes wonder to yourself if you made the right decision and other times you tell yourself well if you would have just put up with it you wouldn't be happy today. It takes time to get other things and maybe I'm just trying rush it when I should just take it one step at a time. Just relax...let things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment