Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Are You My Mommy?


   The only parents that I seem to have now are my fiances parents. After informing my parents that I would be moving to MA to finish my and my fiances education they didn't want anything to do with me. I've tried getting into contact with them and even my 10 year old brother and none of them will talk to me. The only communication that we've had in the past two months was a couple texts about putting money into the bank to pay for my last months bills and such. I even went home to visit with them before and my mom wasn't home and my dad didn't want anything to do with me. Our conversation was short and was started with this line "You almost got shot". Now my parents and I have never had the best relationship but since I had moved out and gone to school in Orlando things had gotten a lot better. We didn't fight all the time and I had time to let the lessons that my parents had taught me set in. I respect my parents and everything they have done for me. They've taught me a lot about responsibility and have always looked out for my best interests. I miss my parents a lot and they aren't making this move any easier on me. I just wish that they would get over this being mad thing soon because being mad at me isn't going to make things any easier on anyone. I miss you guys a lot and I hope that you remember my in time for my birthday on Sunday. I'd love to hear from you guys. 

The picture below is a picture of my parents and my little brother all doing something that we love to do. (Please excuse what looks like and what probably is a dirt mustache I was enjoying myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment