Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Not Fair!?

  Sometimes I don't understand why people get so unhappy when things don't go their way...it's life and life isn't fair. It's that what we are all taught from a young age? What gets me are the kids that talk about how bad their life is but yet they are the kids in high school that got everything that they always wanted but their life sucks because their parents wouldn't let them go to the coolest party of the year. I think that priorities these days are just not in the right order. A couple days ago I saw a girl I graduated with complaining about how she asked for a Cadillac CTS and all she got was a Cadillac STS and how upset she was. I just want to shoot people like that, literally. Money and stupidity breed idiots. PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment